Sunday 29 January 2012

January 28th 2012

Events (in the gym) 

Military press 45x10 65x5 80x3 95x3 105x7
**was hoping to get at least 10 reps (from my 95x14 last week); my wrist was sore, new pain, i think this could have interfered with my strength today**

split jerk 95lbs 5 reps 3 sets
*still practicing technique; since my wrist was sore it was tough for me to get my elbows up and a good grip on the bar**

db framers 100lbs x60' x4sets
so i tried to do framers walk in the gym with db, usually at events i do 160-180lbs framers, so i grabbed the 160lbs db and i couldn't even pick them, db lift way differently than framers, the 100lbs db were tough, hard on my grip, i think this was a bad idea overall. turns were super easy,my forearm eventually cramped up and i was in pain all night after the gym, bad idea, and i will never do that again :(

cable & ball simulated stones technique 90lbsx12 100lbs x12 x2
**Paul showed me this and this was really a good exercise for me to practice stones without a stone.  I tend to have a difficult time arching my back, I lack the flexibility in my lower back, however, it has been getting better by practicing events** 

No comments:

Post a Comment